Why join the Ignite Your Writing through Research adult workshop on Wednesday, December 6th from 5:30PM – 7:30 PM at the National Archives in Washington, DC?
- It’s FREE!!!
- Take a break from the stress of the holiday season and do something for yourself.
- Learn a new skill to help you with your hobby or burgeoning career.
- Move forward on that project you promised yourself you would finish.
- Spend time with people who enjoy the same things you do.
- Explore more of what the National Archives has to offer.
- I’ll be there! – (okay this one could go either way)
We will discuss why research is essential for all types of writing and engage in a hands-on activity designed to help you pull information from different record types and keep it organized for your writing project.
Space is limited, so sign up today!
What an exciting day! I received word that A Little Wicked had been named to the “Back to School Recommended Reading” list by BookWorks, a fabulous organization dedicated to Indie authors and their craft. Find the lists for all age groups here!
Being named to a list like this is wonderful recognition for A Little Wicked but is also a great way to learn about other books recognized on the list. I am looking forward to a new reading list.
Thank you BookWorks!
Teachers! Librarians! Book Club Members! The Big Announcement came early!!
A Little Wicked now has a curriculum guide!!
The guide includes discussion points, activities, and writing prompts to help educators use A Little Wicked as a classroom read aloud or as a selection for independent reading. Great for book clubs, too!
Get the guide for FREE:
A Little Wicked Guide
Many thanks to Marcie Colleen for creating the guide! Be sure to check out her upcoming books!